Thursday 13 June 2013

Nail Polish Haul!

I made a bet with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and I won - naturally ;) My prize was six polishes from anywhere I wanted! :D

I decided to try out the new Swedish online shop for indie polishes called Edgy Polish. The delivery was very fast. I ordered on Friday, had to change my order a tiny bit because of a wrong stock take on Saturday and on Tuesday I had them in my hand! :D They were very well packed and in perfect condition. Edgy Polish also delivers internationally.

I ordered some true gems and therefore I give you close-ups of my haul today so you can see their beauty! Bottle pictures will of course be provided in the individual reviews later!

Vivid Lacquer Spaaaace!
Cirque Tibetian Nights
Different Dimension Black Dahlia
Northern Star Inconceivable
Model City Dipping Chocolate
Chirality Katy did

I'm very pleased with my haul and I can't wait to try them all! Tibetian Nights has been a lemming of mine for quite some time now so I'm especially keen to try that one!

Did you find a new or an old favorite?
Which one would you like to see first?

20 comments:

  1. Åhhh så härligt. Det är alltså så man ska göra? Slå vad med maken...haha..bra där. :-)
    Jag är mest nyfiken på Cirque, Chirality och Vivid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japp! Det är inte första gången jag har vunnit lack genom vadslagning ;)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! They all look like great colors :) I would love to see Model City Dipping Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, dipping chocolate looks great! It's my first brown holo! :D

      Delete
  3. Härligt! Det var jättefina lack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these all look awesome! Tibetan Nights looks... omg... I can't wait to see it! And what a great bet with your boyfriend haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tibetian Nights has been a lemming of mine like forever! I can't wait to try it!!! :D

      Delete
  5. Väldigt bra vinst ;) Ser fram emot att se lacken! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vilken härlig haul! Idel finingar där. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cupcake, oh congratulations!!!! I used to win most bets too - until Mark refused to agree to bets, he said it gets too expensive for him ;-)!!! Tibetanean Nights is a lemming of mine too, so guess what my wish would be - LOL!!! But any of the others look pretty awesome as well ;-) viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! I bet my boyfriend soon will refuse to agree to bets too! LOL! Bet! ;) hihi!
      It's not the first time he has bought me polishes because of bets ;)
      TN looks soooo awesome in the bottle! But remember what we talked about regarding lemmings....? I'm a bit scared to be disappointed... :/
      Viele Küsschen!! xxx

      Delete
  8. My favourite is Northern Star Inconceivable, but I will have to wait for some swatches to confirm it! :-) I have to remember this: never make bets with Jezzica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No betting with me! ;)
      Inconceivable looks great int the bottle! Can't wait to try that one!! :D

      Delete
  9. So many pretty polishes! I can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so many nice polishes!! I may have to add them all to my wish list ;) I love it when shops ship internationally :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shipping rate from this shop is actually not that bad either! 69 SEK to Iceland.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!