Monday 16 September 2013

Green to White Striped Nails

I didn't know what to call this manicure so went for a short description of it :) This was just a test I did a couple weeks ago when I wore the stunning Nfu Oh MOR 10.

This is freehand work so please excuse the crookedness. I don't even remember which the other polishes were but they go from dark blue green to white. I just love the optical illusion of this manicure!


This manicure makes my nails look soooo long! I think it would be a very flattering look for short nails too because it will make them look longer.

How do you like this manicure?
What would you have called it? :)

7 comments:

  1. Omg Jezzica!! This is incredible! Such an amazing effect with the gradient of those colors like that. I actually love the freehand work it looks so cool. Love this too much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been WAITING for this for ages now!!!! I remember our conversation over this mani so well - ahhhh we had so much Fun :-)!!!! There is something I would like to tell each and every Blogger mentionning crooked lines: GO FOR THEM!!! I like the artfulness and the authenticy that come with it!!!! Awesome - love those stripes, puss puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing (: love the color combo . love the stripes (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alltså naglarna ser verkligen superlånga ut! Snygga färger och snygg design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, this manicure is perfect for short nails, because it makes them look longer! I love the optical illusion and yes, I love stripes on nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *_* oh, cara, the last picture has such a wow effect! it's like it was beyond glossiness and mirror like reflection, but it's just nailpolish stripes! WOW, I totally need to try this.
    bacioni, xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!