Saturday 26 October 2013

Graveyard Nail Art

As perhaps most of you know by now, I'm doing a Halloween Challenge this month. The theme for today is "Graveyard".

I decided to do a sort of romantic, non-scary graveyard scene :)

The base is the beautiful Gray by Gray from Sally Hansen. The church is made with Bundle Monster plate BM-224 and Illamasqua Boosh. I've also used the black Barry M Nail Art Pen to do the crosses and same pen but in silver to do the stars.

I feel that the starry sky did the trick with this nail art so I'm quite pleased with the result actually :)


How do you like my graveyard nails?
Romantic or scary? ;)

10 comments:

  1. Åh vad snyggt det blev. "Halloweenaktigt" verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous nail art! I just posted a fall NOTD :)

    onebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Alexa

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fullkomligt älskar detta, ursnyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, what a beautiful mani!!! And agreed, those Stars do the trick!!! As a kid I would have loved to live in such a house - despite it supposedly would have been haunted, I just was captivated by those little towers and whatever was attached to them ;-)!!!! Cuddles to Smilla - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilka fantastiska konstverk! Väldigt snyggt och effektfullt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du är enastående! Så snyggt!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!