Wednesday 19 March 2014

Rimmel Block Your Green - swatches and review

I'm back after a fantastic weekend in London! Just in time for Green Wednesday ;)

This is a polish I bought in London LAST year and my pics don't do it justice at all!! It's really a bright, but dark, emerald green - I've got noting like this in my stash! When I bought it I thought it was cream but it's actually a shimmer polish! :D

For those interested I can tell you that London was great! Spring weather with sun and 20+C! Magnolias and cherry trees in full bloom and daffodils everywhere! I bought no less than 18 new polishes along with some other beauty products. Got lots of books and magazines as well :)

Ok, back to the polish ;) I did a great nail art on top of Block Your Green which I'll show you next week!

I used two coats of base coat underneath this polish because these kinds of colors have a tendency to discoloring but there was none at all with this one!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Very good and very self leveling.

Brush: Medium straight cut.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 5+++++++/5

This is a typical example of that a regular high street polish can be absolutely amazing! You just have to find them ;)

How do you like Block Your Green?
Which one is your high street favorite polish?

6 comments:

  1. What a great color! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väldigt fint! Är det guldskimmer i det?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men hjälp vad härligt det låter, jag skulle inte ha nåt emot en liten tripp själv nu känner jag. Fint lack, ska bli kul att se de andra London-lacken, både årets och förra årets:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, holy cow - this green is mindblowing - love it and it looks awesome on you. Oh and my favorite? No hard guess: H&M Moonstone (hope I remember the name correctly) that I got from YOURS TRULY of course - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also if these photos are dark, it really seems a great colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!